Hats are an important fashion statement that every woman should make. Hats are ideal for providing protection against the sun and proving the perfect finish to an attractive outfit. There are different women’s hats available featuring different styles and designed for a particular occasion.
There are ladies formal hats designed for Royal Ascot, church, weddings, funerals or for a night out. These hats come in a variety of colors, size and brands to cater for every woman. In the past, hats were worn because of their important social significance. If you want to buy stylish women hats then you can also visit http://www.cityhuntercap.com/.
Today, many of the women avoid wearing hats because they do not know how to choose the right hat. The following are some of the tips to consider when choosing a hat, including:
Skin tone or condition of hair
- If you have a rosy cast skin, you will look very good in hats that feature rust, red or pink.
- Ladies with a yellow undertone or dark skin look good in any hat color, with the darker shades proving better than the light ones. Hats look good on a head that looks smart.
- If you have short hair, you can tuck it behind your ears, while medium or long hair, should be pulled backward into a short ponytail.
- Only a little of your hair should be seen from under the hat in order to help soften your look. You can also buy wholesale hats for women’s through various websites.
Stature or face proportion & shape
It is important to choose a hat that matches your stature and face. If you are a tall woman, you can consider a larger hat, but make sure the brim is not wider than your shoulders. Women with smaller faces and bodies should opt for smaller than average hats, to avoid a situation where the hat looks overpowering.
- If you have a round face, choose a hat that features a wide brim and high crown. Women with oval faces look good in any style, while women with longer faces look better in hats featuring a shorter crown and wide brim.
- Women with the heart-shaped face should opt for medium-sized brims and medium-crowned hats but should avoid high crowns. If you want to get more info about hats then you can also click here.
Outfit & season
It is important to consider your outfit and the season when choosing a hat. If you are planning to wear a business suit, a formal hat comes handy. There should be a proper coordination between the color of your clothing and the hat. Therefore, if the suit has a single color, you can try on a printed hat. During summer you should opt for lightweight hats, like straw and velvet or felt in winter.